Honeydew Summer Berry Crumble
- 8 stalks rhubarb cut into 1cm pieces
- 300g boysenberries (fresh or frozen)
- 100ml MVH Beech Honeydew Honey
- 60g butter softened
- 60g rolled oats
- 60g plain flour
- 40g brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan bake
- Place the rhubarb and berries in an ovenproof dish about the size of a quiche dish. Drizzle the honey over the fruit.
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and rub together until like coarse breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle over the fruit.
- Bake 20 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown.
- Serve warm with yoghurt, ice-cream or custard.