Spring Photo Competition
SNAP & WIN on our Facebook Page this November.
This November we’re giving away a 1kg jar of honey each week on our Facebook page for the best photo submitted each week.
Each Monday we will set a theme for the week, and our favourite photo each week will win a jar of delicious Mountain Valley Honey.
How it works:
- Watch out for a ‘Competition Post’ each Monday on our Facebook page.
- We’ll announce the weekly theme.
- Snap a photo related to the weekly theme.
- Post your photo(s) in the Competition post comments section.
- We’ll pick our favourites and announce a winner each Saturday on our Facebook page.
Like and Follow our Facebook Page so you don’t miss the announcement!
How we pick a winner:
We will choose our favourite photo each week, taking into consideration:
- Appropriateness to Theme
- Number of ‘Likes’ on your Photo
- Overall Impression/Impact
- Extra consideration: If your photo relates to bees or honey.
How to Enter
- Watch our Facebook Page. Keep an eye on our Facebook page each Monday morning in November for the weekly competition announcement. ‘Like’ and ‘Follow’ our page to get notified when the competition opens.
- Take a photo. Each week we’ll assign a theme for your photo. You don’t have to have a fancy camera – your mobile phone will do.
- Submit your photo on our Facebook page. Once you’ve taken your photo, head over to our Facebook page and find the competition announcement that is posted each Monday. Post your photo in the comments below to enter. You can enter as many times as you wish.
- Share your post to get likes. Although the prizes are not awarded based on the number of likes, the judges will take into consideration photos with a higher number of likes, as well as entries that stand out and perfectly interpret the respective weekly theme.
- Keep an eye on your notifications. Winners will be announced on our Facebook page on Saturday. Winners shall be notified by means of a comment posted underneath the photograph they uploaded asking them to send a direct message to Mountain Valley Honey to confirm the nomination and to provide their personal details (name and address).
- Week 1: 1 kg jar of Kamahi Honey, shipped to your door
- Week 2: 1 kg Jar of Autumn Gold Honey, shipped to your door
- Week 3: 1 kg Jar of Native Bush Honey, shipped to your door
- Week 4: 1 kg Jar of Honeydew Honey, shipped to your door
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is being run by Mountain Valley Honey.
- No purchase is required to enter or win.
- Open to New Zealand residents only.
- Entries open at 6am each Monday in November and closes at 4pm each Friday.
- To enter, photos must be posted in the comment section of the Facebook post in which the weekly competition was announced.
- You can enter as many times as you want each week.
- The winner each week will be announced each Saturday on our Facebook Page.
- Mountain Valley Honey employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) are excluded from entry.
- Mountain Valley Honey shall be entitled to modify the competition at any time.
- Mountain Valley Honey reserves the right to discontinue the competition for a good cause.
- Mountain Valley Honey’s decision on who wins each week shall be final.
- Only one prize per person. Winners are allowed to submit photos in subsequent weeks however their photo will not be considered to win.
- By submitting a photo, entrants guarantee that the photo is original to them and has not been previously submitted to other photo competitions and is not or has not been used commercially for any purpose.
- By accepting the terms and conditions and uploading a photograph Entrants warrant and guarantee that they hold all rights to the photograph submitted for the competition. In particular, they shall guarantee that they comply with all property rights, ancillary copyright and other rights and that they have arranged to be granted all necessary rights of use and distribution.
- Entrants shall grant Mountain Valley Honey the right to publish the Entrant’s name and image relating online and in print publication.
- Entrants shall grant to Mountain Valley Honey, free of charge, a perpetual, non-exclusive right to use the uploaded photographic material online and in print.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- All queries, comments or complaints relating to the competition shall be addressed to Mountain Valley Honey at email@example.com.