We dispatch orders within 24 hours of payment being received. Orders made during the weekend or a public holiday will be sent on the next working day.
Target Delivery Times
Delivery can take 3 – 5 working days for most addresses but rural (non-urban) delivery can take up to 4 – 6 working days to arrive.
We send orders to New Zealand addresses via PostHaste Couriers.
We send orders to addresses outside New Zealand via DHL Express. Delivery can take 3 – 10 working days depending on your specific location.
Please note that international parcels are experiencing delays of up to 10 days due to COVID-19. We thank you for your patience during this time.
New Zealand delivery prices are as follows:
- Orders up to 10kg – $7.50
- Orders 10kg – 22kg – $12.00
- Non-urban addresses will incur an extra $6.00 delivery fee
- Orders up to 22kg within Nelson / Tasman area – $5.00
Shipping prices will vary depending on the size of your order and your shipping address location. You can get a shipping estimate by adding products to your cart and clicking ‘Calculate Shipping’ in the total section of the ‘Shopping Cart‘ page.
Please note that for international orders, the customer is responsible for all import duties, taxes and customs clearance fees.
In the unlikely event that your parcel is not delivered or is lost in transit, we have a flexible replace or refund policy, on a case by case basis.
International Export Restrictions
New Zealand only allows 2kg of honey to be sent overseas per order.
International customers need to be aware of the import rules for their own country before making an order. We advise you to research the honey importing rules and regulations of the country you are wanting to send honey to before purchasing our honey. We will not take any responsibility if your country does not accept our honey.
- Australia: Honey CANNOT be imported into WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- Mexico: Honey CANNOT be imported
- Russia: Honey CANNOT be imported
- Switzerland: Honey CANNOT be imported
- Spain: Honey CANNOT be imported
- Philippines: Honey CANNOT be imported
- Egypt: Honey CANNOT be imported.
Products we CANNOT send internationally:
- Our Bakers Honey, as it has been heated to separate it from the wax and does not meet export standards.
- Our glass jars, as they are too fragile and weigh heavier which can add a lot of cost to an international freight cost.