Baked Camembert Recipe with Caramelized Pear and Manuka Honey
Cheesy, gooey and delicious, baked camembert has got to be the best happy hour food. The caramelized pear, toasty almonds and Manuka honey in this simple recipe make it a winner!
- 1 round of camembert
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. MVH Manuka Honey
- 1 pear (we used Beurre Bosc)
- ¼ cup almonds
- ¼ tsp. flaky sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the Camembert round onto the baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the Camembert is baking, slice the pear in half. Slice one half into 3mm slivers and leave the other half whole.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and the pear (with the whole half open side down). Add the almonds then drizzle the honey over them all.
- Fry for 5 minutes. Remove the Camembert from the oven and allow to rest.
- Flip the almonds and pear slivers and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve the Camembert topped with the slivers and sprinkle with the sea salt. Use the whole pear half for extra servings.