Cranberry, Honey & Oat Breakfast Bars Recipe with Autumn Gold Honey
These cranberry, honey and oat breakfast bars are a delicious and wholesome way to start your day. Made with oats, flour, coconut, and dried cranberries, they are perfect for busy mornings on the go. Sweetened with our Autumn Gold Honey, they offer a natural and healthy alternative to store-bought bars. Enjoy them as a mid-morning snack or pack them in your lunch box for a nutritious treat.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup flour
- ⅔ cup desiccated coconut
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 3 Tbsp. MVH Autumn Gold Honey
- 1 Tbsp. water
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 160oC. Grease and line a 20x20cm baking tin (or use a mini loaf tin).
- Add to oats, flour, coconut and brown sugar to a large bowl and mix.
- Add the butter, honey and water to a small saucepan over a low heat until just melted. Remove from the heat and stir through the baking soda.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix. Gently stir through the cranberries.
- Spread evenly in the prepared tin. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars and storing in an airtight container for up to a week.