Gingerbread Cocktail Recipe with Native Bush Honey
If you love Bailey’s and want to get into the festive spirit then this Gingerbread Cocktail Recipe is for you. It’s super easy to make and balances the sweet Native Bush Honey and spicy ginger and mixed spice perfectly. Santa will love this fun Christmas cocktail. Just be sure to warn him that it’s very easy to sip and packs quite a punch – his cheeks will be rosy in no time!
- ⅓ cup MVH Native Bush Honey
- ½ tsp. mixed spice
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- Dozen ice cubes
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 50ml vodka
- ¼ cup Irish cream liqueur
- Whipped cream to serve
- Gingerbread men whole or crumbled to serve (optional)
- Combine honey and spices in a small jug.
- Add the remaining ingredients and most of the honey mixture to a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Pour into chilled glasses. Add some whipped cream and drizzle with the remaining honey mixture. Serve immediately.