Honey and Vanilla Granola Recipe with Mānuka Honey
Granola makes for a delicious and healthy breakfast and making it yourself is so much better than buying it from the supermarket. This recipe is naturally sweetened with manuka honey which means you can get your daily health kick. Elevate your breakfast game and mix it up by adding your favourite nuts, fruit and seeds.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup MVH Mānuka Honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. hemps seeds
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the oats, almonds, walnuts and sunflower seeds, vanilla and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Mix the honey and coconut oil together then stir through the granola mixture.
- Spread evenly across the prepared baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chia and hemp seeds over the mixture and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before storing in a sealed container.