Honey Cheesecake Cups Recipe with Native Bush Honey
Get ready for a spoonful of ‘yum’ with our honey cheesecake cups recipe. This no-fuss, dessert is a breeze to whip up, making it a perfect treat for any day of the week. With the punch of gingernut biscuits paired with the charm of our Native Bush Honey these little cups of joy are perfect for sharing a sweet moment with loved ones or treating yourself.
- 10 gingernut biscuits, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 250g cream cheese, at room temp
- ¾ cup plain Greek yoghurt
- ⅓ cup MVH Native Bush Honey
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Mix the biscuit crumbs together with the butter then distribute between 2 or 3 glasses. Press down gently.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a blender and blitz until well combined. Pour into glasses and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve with an extra drizzle of honey or some berries.