Honey Cinnamon Scrolls Recipe with Baker’s Honey
These are the best cinnamon scrolls you’ll ever eat. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this delicious recipe that uses our Baker’s Honey. Yum!
- ⅓ cup milk
- ⅓ cup butter
- ¾ cup warm water
- 2 Tbsp. MVH Baker’s Honey
- 3½ tsp. Surebake yeast
- 3 cups plain flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp. MVH Baker’s Honey
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- Grease and line a 33cm x 23cm baking pan.
- Add the milk and butter to a small saucepan and heat over a low heat until butter is melted. Transfer to a stand mixer bowl.
- Add the water, honey and yeast and stir.
- Add 2 cups of the flour and salt to the mixture. Mix on low for 2 minutes.
- With the mixer still going, add the remaining flour, ½ cup at a time until the mixture comes together. Attach the dough hook to the mixer and knead on low for 2 more minutes.
- Place the dough into a greased bowl, turning to coat in oil. Cover with a tea towel and rest in a warm place for 10 minutes.
- Add the filling ingredients to a bowl and set aside.
- Lightly flour a board and roll the dough into a 30cm x 40cm rectangle. Spread the filling over the dough.
- Roll the dough up lengthwise and pinch at the seam. Using a serrated knife, cut into 12 pieces and place into the prepared baking pan. Cover with the tea towel and allow to rise for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until golden brown and baked through. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix the icing ingredients together and spread over the scrolls while still warm.
- Rest for 15-20 minutes before serving.