Honey Garlic Prawns Recipe with Beech Honeydew Honey
This Asian inspired recipe is sweet, salty, super easy to put together and ready in no time. It’s perfect for a summer BBQ. Serve as a side dish or entree or make it a meal by serving it on rice or noodles.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 500g frozen prawns, defrosted
- Toasted sesame seeds to serve
- ½ cup MVH Beech Honeydew Honey
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. corn flour
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large fry pan over a medium heat. Add the prawns and cook for 4-5 minutes or until the prawns become pink all over.
- Add the sauce to the pan and cook until the sauce has thickened and becomes sticky.
- Serve on rice with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and a side of greens.