Honey Paloma Cocktail Recipe with Native Bush Honey
The Paloma is a classic cocktail that combines tequila with grapefruit soda for a light and refreshing summer drink - just add honey for a unique and delicious twist on this Mexican favourite.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup MVH Native Bush Honey
- 2 oz grapefruit juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. honey syrup
- 2 oz soda water
- 2 oz tequila
- Grapefruit or lime slices, to garnish
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- In a small saucepan combine the water and honey over a medium heat. Stir until honey dissolves into water. Remove from the heat and allow to cool to completely.
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lime wedge or a little bit of water. Turn the glass upside down into the salt. Twist glass around to coat the rim.
- Fill your glass just over half full of ice. Pour in the grapefruit juice.
- Add fresh lime juice. Follow with the honey syrup. Add the soda water and tequila. Stir to combine.
- Add more ice, if needed. Garnish with a grapefruit or lime slice.