Orange, Ginger and Honey Cocktail Recipe with Kānuka Honey
This Orange, Ginger and Honey Cocktail recipe has a citrus kick and a bit of spice that works like magic with the unique flavour of our Kānuka Honey. Kick back, relax and toast the good life. Best shared with friends on a warm summer’s evening!
- 1½ cups ginger and lemon kombucha
- 2 Tbsp. MVH Kānuka Honey
- 4 Tbsp. white rum
- Juice of 1 orange, freshly squeezed
- 2 Tbsp. egg white
- Stir together the kombucha and honey then distribute between two glasses with a few ice cubes.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a shaker and shake for 6 seconds to emulsify the egg white.
- Double-strain into the prepared glasses.