Roasted Strawberry and Whipped Ricotta Croissants with Autumn Gold Honey
Indulge in the delights of this roasted strawberry and whipped ricotta croissants recipe with our Autumn Gold Honey. Perfect for a luxurious breakfast or brunch. Experience the union of warm, flaky croissants embracing creamy whipped ricotta infused with vanilla and topped with succulent roasted strawberries. Drizzled with the golden sweetness of Autumn Gold Honey, this recipe brings a touch of elegance to your table. Whether treating yourself on a leisurely weekend morning or impressing loved ones with a delectable treat, these croissants offer a symphony of tastes that capture the essence of comfort and decadence.
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. MVH Autumn Gold Honey
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice + 2 Tbsp. extra
- 250g ricotta
- 2 Tbsp. cream
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 croissants
- Extra honey for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 200oC and line a small baking tray with baking paper.
- Slice some of the strawberries and leave some whole. Place on the prepared tray and drizzle with honey and 1 Tbsp. lemon juice. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add the ricotta, cream, vanilla and extra lemon juice to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Distribute the whipped ricotta between the croissants and top with the roasted strawberries. Drizzle extra juices and honey over the top and serve immediately.