Salted Honey & Chocolate Baked Oats Recipe with Kānuka Honey
This recipe is super easy and makes for a fun and yummy brecky. It’s packed with nutrients like fibre and protein and the Kānuka Honey adds a unique twist. Customise your oats by adding your own favourite spices or toppings!
- ½ cup oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa
- 2 Tbsp. MVH Kānuka Honey
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- Generous pinch of salt
- 1 chocolate button grated
- Flaky sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly oil a ramekin.
- Add the oats to a blender and blend until it resembles oatmeal.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients (except flaky sea salt and chocolate) and blend until smooth.
- Pour into the ramekin and sprinkle with the grated chocolate. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out with a few crumbs.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes before serving.